Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Amber!
10-10-80


AMBER is my third child, she was born on the 10th day of the 10th month: and on a scale of one to ten, she is definately a 10! Being the middle child, she is very well adjusted,always concerned about others before herself. AMBER has a personality that attracts people to her, she is fun to be around, very social, she makes those around her feel comfortable and at ease. AMBER has a special gift of being a peacemaker, she doesn't like contention. AMBER was just 19 years old when she started a succesful business "Ouick N Tasty" Drive Inn, with its famous Raspberry shakes ! She is very smart, independant, and business minded, and a very HARD HARD worker! AMBER is the cutest mother to Natalee, (31/2 yrs. )and Noah (18 months)! She does have her hands full, but knows it is all worth it . AMBER has a beautiful home at Garden City, Over looking the Turquoise Blue Lake ! She loves the Gospel and has a special testimony! AMBER adores her husband "Nate", and loves to spend time with him! AMBER is a special friend to me , one of my best friends, we talk on the phone daily. I love her so much... She is beautiful on the outside, but she also radiates an amazing inner beauty! I am so proud to call her my daughter..... Happy Birthday AMBER I love you! Mom

6 comments:

Parry's said...

Thanks so much mom you are the best and yes I am crying! Love you Thanks for making my day special!

breezy said...

Oh she is darling.. i almost cried cause everything is so cute... wow and true.. i love you Amber happy birthday..

Colby said...

Amber is kewl

Bethers said...

Amber always amazes us. She is bright and beautiful. We love you Amber, Happy Birthday.
Bethers

Mama Mia said...

Happy Birthday Amber! Aren't Mom's the best! We love you and your darling kids!

Ashlee said...

glenda, i haven't said yet that i'm glad you're blogging, i think it's awesome-i want my mom to start too! you have such a cute family, all of them, you guys need to adopt me sometimes on some of these fun outings!