Sunday, March 16, 2008

FUN AND SUN !!

Fun at the District with the Grensings, our Las Vegas connection!!


Stuffed at the Rio buffet!


Relaxing in the resort! Doug and Colby bring their lap tops and mix work and pleasure!



Brie and Breck drove down for the evening!




Pansies, some of my favorite flowers!






We were so excited to go with Colby and Laurie on spring break! I think colby needed a rock climbing partner!! I didn't have my camera with me the day they rock climbed. Check out Colby's blog for amazing pictures of the rock climbing!!!The pool above was so relaxing as we layed and soaked up the warm sunshine!!
My friend called me when I was in vegas and wondered where I was! When I told her Las Vegas. She said: OH! My husband won't let me go near vegas because I can't resist gambling!! She was shocked when I told her we don't gamble... She said: What do you do in Vegas then!
THIS IS WHAT WE DO IN VEGAS!!!
We absorb lots of much needed sunshine
Hang out at the pool and sip lemonade
Limit ourselves to eat at one Buffet
Shop at the famous Fashion Show Mall
Spend time with our Grensing Family
Shop at Trader Joes
Sometimes watch UNLV play basketball
Go to the Las Vegas Temple
Ride the New York New York Roller Coaster
Watch the Bellagio Water/Music show
Browse around the New Town Square
Shop at H and M
Eat at lots of Yummy restaurants
Eat at In and Out Burger....
It is always time to go home, and we have more things we want to do!! There is always next time!!!
We go to vegas alot, but gambling is not what attracts me to this City!!






10 comments:

Colby said...

Vegas is insane. so much going on, most of it nonsense. Thanks to you and Dad for being the chauffers.

Sherydon said...

Glenda, how fun to go on spring break with your kids!! You hear about the "traditional" spring break and most kids would die if there parents were there!!!LOL Great pics and I love that you dont gamble. I hate it with a passion!! Love checkin out your blog, your such a cutie! Sher

The Funderburks said...

I love all of those reasons to visit Vegas. I have to add a couple more - get my wedding ring cleaned at the place we bought it, and ZARA. I am craving ZARA right now. Zara shoes, pants. Get me to Vegas!

Heather said...

Anna was in Vegas for Spring Break, she is all grown up. I don't know if you would recognize her. Our kids didn't want warmth, they wanted snow, more snow!! BUT, I got to lay in the sun at the top of the half-pipe in Jackson while the boys went up and down. I actually got a little tan on my pale face.

breezy said...

Mom this is suck a cute blog its so so true i wanna know what friend called you that loves to gamble... but vegas is so fun but you can only handle so much of it before you go crazy.. thats why i love living close but get to leave and go to nice home... well it was so fun seeing you and i will see you again this weekend love you!

Bethers said...

I want to go back just for In and Out Burger and the SUN!!!! Sounds fun, we missed you Sunday Night.

Laurie Bingham said...

I love it! THANK YOU so much for going with us. It was a much needed break. I am experiencing a little withdrawls. I was hoping a little vacation was what I needed to finish out the semester, but it's almost harder to get back into it. Only 6 weeks left though!

Holly said...

I am craving the sunshine!! I want Vegas!! I am looking forward to this weekend!! I hope it is warm in St. George!! Cute Blog!! I love it!

Carly said...

mmmm...H&M.

Mama Mia said...

Vegas is a fun place! But I want to go with you...you have so many fun things you do...I have never stepped foot into a Trader Joes..I need to go!