Sunday, March 2, 2008

Lets Celebrate A Baby Boy Coming Soon!

Maeve is having her baby boy soon, so it was a good excuse for a girls get together! Maeve got lots of lovely gifts for her new baby!

Some of the family, enjoying the minute! Kelsee, Shirley, Holly, and Grandma Glo.


A fun group! It was great to see everybody visiting here and visiting there! These pictures are taken as Maeve was opening gifts, but lots of visiting and laughing and eating and just enjoying each others company was in the air!

More of the fun guests who came to celebrate the new baby!! Calli,Laurie, BreAnna, Shelly!



Even the little ladies had a much needed visit! Natalee, Mylee, Presley, Brea, Haley.





Lots of Playing and reconnecting with cousins!




Great entertainment in the backyard. All the kids loved Colby.






Warm weather made the backyard a great place for the kids to play hard!







Ally and Chloe couldn't resist the swings... Mud, no problem!

It was just a great excuse for everybody to get together, the kids had just as much fun as the adults! I don't know if it is because we are all so tired of the winter weather , but I for sure enjoyed seeing everyone, visiting, catching up on the latest, and just wishing Maeve, best wishes on her big adventuer ahead.






9 comments:

Holly said...

It was a fun get-together! I was to busy to see how much fun the kids were having. I am so glad you got those pictures. love ya!!

Parry's said...

What a fun day! The food was DELICIOUS. It ended pretty scary with our DRIVE home! Ahh what were we thinking or were we thinking!

breezy said...

this makes me so sad.. i wish i could have came... it looks like it was a blast my favorite picture is the one with the little girls they look so grown up!! well i miss everyone and hope all is well i am coming up not next but the the next weekend so how ever wants to see me better come down to salt lake (amber MOM) and see me.. lets have a girls night with BRIE!!!!!!

Mama Mia said...

Thanks for posting these pictures! I too wish I was able to come! I heard everything was just beautiful! Thank You to All the Binghams!

Bethers said...

It was so fun to see everyone. I realized how much I love being with my family. I know it was a lot of work but everything was so beautiful and Springlike. As soon as it was over, the snow hit again. Food=delicious. Gifts=amazing. Thanks again.

The Funderburks said...

so much fun! especially those darling kids. poor mylee's chapped cheeks after being outside.

Laurie Bingham said...

That WAS so fun! I always love getting together with the Bingham's. It was nice that the weather was so warm! The pictures are great.

Glenda said...

I cant make it work!

Carly said...

looks like so much fun, so sad I missed it!