Sunday, August 17, 2008

BRIE IS 19 !!

My Baby is turning 19! It doesn't seem that long ago that she was this little! And then Twelve years old with Aubrey, after a day at Bear Lake. Now Aubrey is taller than Brie and 5 years younger!

A High School Cheerleader, with one of her biggest fans Ally!


Senior Picture! Ready to take on the world!


A favorite activity, soaking up Sun, while riding the Lazy River!


When BrieAnna was born,19 years ago, she had lots of mothers! Holly Nicole, and Amber, her big sisters! Colby her closest sibling was also a Pro at taking care of her! I loved all the help. Brie absolutely loves her sisters! Her brother Colby is also on her list of favorites! I remember Grandpa Bingham saying, " when she gets older she is going to hate her name! But so far just the opposite, she did drop the ANNA and is just BRIE!
I have told her since she was just little, that she was sent down from Heaven to be my little friend, and to keep me young, or to put me in my Grave early! We are still in the process of this one!
I remember Colby used to always tell her that she was adopted! She believed him for a long time!
Five Neices and Nephews bring lots of smiles to her face!
Brie has an infectuous giggle and loves to laugh! Her beautiful smile brightens the day! Brie is a Fashion girl, she loves to shop, I am sure she could break a record for owning the most shoes or purses! Some more favorites, she loves the Ocean, she loves Bear Lake, she loves to eat out, she loves to travel , and is always up for an adventurer! She is our beauty consultant, and we all love it when she has time for a hair or make-up makeover . Brie is very giving and loves to give her hand me downs to many! She is shy and doesnt say much until she gets to know you! But My favorite thing about Brie, is her huge heart, she is very compassionate and reaches out to anyone who is sad. I am so glad I have her as a friend ! Happy Birthday Brie!! I Love you!!





9 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Happy Birthday Brie!!! Hope it is a great one!

Laurie Bingham said...

Brie, that is exactly YOU! We hope you have a great day and it was so fun to see you on Saturday!!

Parry's said...

HAppy Birthday Brie! We love you!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Brie!! We all love you. I feel like I am your mom!! Have a wonderful day!!

The Funderburks said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIE! One of my many favorite things about Brie is her laugh. It is so cute. We love you so much and cherish the times we get to see you. Hope you enjoy your birthday (and giraffe purse).

Doran & Jody said...

Happy Birthday Brie!!

breezy said...

Thanks mom that was the best thing in the whole world you are a wonderful mom and i love you thanks for yesterday i had such a fun time and loved to spend the whold day with you i would say my favorite part was joes crab shack getting dirty!!!! i love you mom come back soon!!!!

Johnston Family said...

Happy Birthday! I have always thought you were so cute and nice. I hope you had a fun day! :) Fun photos!

Bethers said...

From darling to beautiful...Happy Birthday Brie!