Wednesday, September 17, 2008

TWELVE YEARS OLD!

Happy Birthday Dallon! I remember 12 years ago when you born in Omaha Nebraska! We couldn't wait to meet you, our FIRST grandchild! What a special boy! Dallon is so fun to be around. He has so many friends, and treats everyone so kind. He can also be perfectly content, being his own best friend! Dallon is the best big brother! A great example to all! Dallon spent 3 days with me while his parents were out of town, he was so much help! His little sisters love and adore him! Dallon treats his cousins kind also, they really look up to him! I love that Dallon always has a hug and a kiss good-bye for me, now that he is twelve I don't know how long that will last! Sunday Dallon will become a deacon, and recieve the aaronic priesthood! I am so proud of Dallon! Happy Birthday, we love you!

Dallon is such a handsome boy!

I noticed I dont have many pictures of Dallon! I did find this one, with all five of my Grandkids!

Dallon, loved Bear Lake this summer! He learned to water ski! This is all the kids in the Monster Truck, pulling the boat out of Bear Lake!


7 comments:

The Funderburks said...

Happy Birthday Dallon. He is such a good kid.

The pic of all the grand kids eating breakfast at your bar is darling! I honestly think you have the cutest grand kids in the world. Hopefully Andy and I can keep the legacy going.

Mama Mia said...

Dallon is 12 wow! Happy Birthday! Easton wishes we were closer so he could hang with Dallon!

Holly said...

Thanks mom for the great stuff you said about Dallon. I think he knows because he is the oldest grandchild he has to be the example to all the younger ones!!

Brooke said...

Dallon is a great kid. What lucky parents he has!

Doran & Jody said...

Happy Birthday Dallon!!

Bethers said...

Dallon has grown to be such a great young boy-man. He is such a great example for Easton and we love him very much.

corryfever said...

twelve?!! i can't stand it.