Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Holiday Magic

Amber , Nate, Natalee and Noah came with us this year in the search for the perfect christmas tree! We found it!! Nate had it all strapped in the back of the truck before I got pictures! This beautiful tree is in Ambers home, so check out her blog, I am sure she will post pictures of it soon! We had such a fun time finding trees. Jordon ,Ashlee, Max and Hudson, came along also!

And talk about cute kids! They really love each other, and they were all in search of the perfect Christmas tree of their own! And they found them! Natalee dragging her tree and Noahs to the truck!

Natalee and Max, cute cousins! They were so excited to find a tree! Max brought his Superchain saw! (It was Plastic) It didnt crush his spirits when it wouldnt cut down his tree! He just recruited his dad!


More Holiday Magic! Look how much it cost me to fill up my Expedition! I just saved $50!

I shot this a few days ago, and since then it has dropped to $133 per gallon! I dont know how long this will last, but I am loving it for the minute! And just think of the money saved, to spend on Holiday surprises! On the news last night it was quoting the lowest gas prices, it said the cheapest one they could find was in Missouri for $151 per gallon ! Ha Ha they dont know about Wyo. Maverik gas!




5 comments:

The Funderburks said...

That is so cheap! If $35 fills up one of your vehicles that is a deal.

Parry's said...

Cute Pictures. Thanks For Leading the way and for the yummy dinner after. We love you! GAs prices made me smile today in Montpelier.

Heather said...

I am glad someone I know can cut down their Christmas tree. I have wanted to do that with my family for years. My tree was also free this year, my friend didn't like the tree her husband bought last year...so she gave it to me!! It has lights on it already. I love it. I filled up for $33 yesterday, $1.21 in Casper.

Laurie Bingham said...

Fun! Next year hopefully we'll be able to go! Thanks for little tree, we really love it!

Ashlee said...

this was so fun-and that place was BEAUTIFUL! thanks for letting us share this time with you:)