Friday, April 10, 2009

Birthdays and Babies

Noah turns 3! What a cute little pirate! Mylee in the background chose a snake for her face painting!

I love this picture! Paxton looks like my babies ! Now , 2 weeks old, as I was talking to him the other day he smiled the biggest grin and it wasn't gas!


Bonding with Natalee


Amber offers love and advise!



SOOO many kisses!



Mylee giving her love! We worried she would be a little jealous of Paxton, but so far she has been his buddy!






Dallon has a turn !





One EXHAUSTED new mom!







5 comments:

Doran & Jody said...

Ah...babies have a way to brighten up the family eh!!
Congratulations on such cute grandchildren. Because we as grandma's KNOW they take after us huh.

Ashlee said...

oh he is the SWEETEST little thing! i want to hold him and smell him:) how fun to have a little angel around! congrats Brie and Breck!

The Funderburks said...

I can't get over how cute Paxton is! In those picture Mylee and Natalee both look like they have grown up since I last saw them a week ago!

Heather said...

I love the face painting. It looks like hours of work. Paxton is changing already. He is so cute!

Ronda said...

OH how fun!! Babies are so great!!! And Paxton is a doll! I can't wait to see him! Sorry we haven't made it over yet. We keep meaning too but mom and I just can't quit get together! We will see you soon!