Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Holly!! December 12th

You are such a special daughter!! We have been best friends since the day you were born. I am so glad you were my first born. I remember always wanting to be a mom and when you were born I looked at you and thought, "Oh my Gosh, now what do I do! I realized how overwhelming of a job I had just taken on. {Sorry you had to be the guinea pig} But we just started on the journey taking it one day at a time . You were always obedient and had tunnel vision of what direction you were headed! Thank Heavens it was the right direction, that made my job easier!
It has been fun to watch you take on motherhood. I am so proud and impressed with you. The amazing mom of 3 beautiful children. I love how you make time to be so involved in your childrens classes, and activities. I watch you making alot of sacrifices for your family. Thats what being a mom is about.
Your home is so inviting, all the neighborhood loves to be at your house. You are so welcoming to all of your family, weather it is a fast drop in for a minute, an overnight stay, lending your car, or driving someone to the airport , you are always willing to make it work out. You are so giving to everyone. You are the Salt lake Connection!!
I love spending time with you and your family. You always have a fun adventure planned.
You are such a great wife, and support Kevin in his busy life. You both make such a great team!
Happy Birthday Holly I am proud of you and love you. Mom

7 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Happy Birthday Holly love you!

breezy said...

Holly Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!! You are wonderful i look up to you so much you are such a great person a wonderful mom great friend, and even better a great sister. holly you are so great i feel so close to you ever sense i have moved down to live with you. you basically became my second mother and i just want to thank you for that! love ya holly!!! happy birthday RELAX today its your birthday. i love you and i will see you really really soon. LOVE YOU!

The Funderburks said...

Happy Birthday Holly! LOVE from the Funderburks.

Holly said...

Thanks so much mom! That was so kind! All those things you said are becasue I have the best mom in the world. I love you!

Abby said...

Happy B-Day Holly!
Abby

Laurie Bingham said...

Happy Birthday Holly! I wish we could have spent some time with you on your birthday! We'll see you this weekend.

Bethers said...

Holly, I feel so close to you and it is a comfort to have you at events because I feel like Mia is there. You have set a great example for all of our young marrieds. I love you, too!
Bethers