Saturday, December 1, 2007

LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW!

Doug, shoveling the new white snow!

My Dad and Brother Randy, on their way to feed the cattle, this one is for you Heather! Can you see Tinka my little blonde Pomeranian going in for the attack on this strange vehichle!

It's begining to look alot like Christmas!


New Stable for my Manger Scene.Thanks to Doug!



Fresh, Clean, and white, I love new fallen snow. If I don't have to drive in it! This new snow is fluffy and beautiful, which could cause a problem, I promised Natalee we would build a Snowman as soon as it snowed! This snow will not stick together, so I hope I can explain that to her.




9 comments:

Holly said...

The snow looks so beautiful up there. Your new stable is beautiful great job dad!
Have a fun snow day!! Love ya

breezy said...

Oh look how pretty the snow looks.... i wish i could come in play in it!(christmas) we don't get very much of that down here NONE oh it makes me miss it so much... but i miss ya and have fun it that snow... dress warm.. LOVE YOU!!

Heather said...

It looks so beautiful. We got a few inches, but now the wind is blowing it away. Thanks for the picture of Dad, I loved it.

Laurie Bingham said...

I think you got more snow than us...we always get jipped. Colby can finally relax a little bit now!

The Funderburks said...

it is beautiful! i love the stable.

Mama Mia said...

I loved seeing the tractors and your Brother and Dad. The snow is beautiful and enhances all of your decorations!!! Love the Stable! We don't have snow yet just WIND and 15 degree weather!!

Bethers said...

I love your manger scene, it is wonderful. We have as much snow as you and I love running in it in the early morning. The light is reflected and everything is still and silent.

Parry's said...

How fun the snow is. I am watching it all melt away. Love you!

Michelle said...

Oh it looks so beautiful! I wish we could come on over. I really like your new stable. Your home is so inviting. Christmas will be delightful.