Wednesday, November 28, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN!!

Happy Birthday.....Kevin. We have always loved Kevin since the day Holly met him. He had a radiant glow, and Holly knew he was a keeper. (smart girl).
I love Kevin for being such a great husband and friend to my daughter. I know she is loved safe and taken good care of.
I love Kevin for being such an outstanding Dad to my 3 grandchildren. He has such great patience and love for his children.
I love Kevin for being so compassionate...he is kind and understanding to all.
I love Kevin for being so full of adventure. He is on the go, either a marathon to run, a rock climbing adventurer, a wasatch back race, a bike ride, a Jazz game , a concert, climbing to the top of the Tetons, a Utes game, or spending quaility minutes with his family.
I love Kevin for being an example to all of our family.
I love Kevin for his spiritual strenghth. Happy Birthday Kevin !!!You don't look a day over 25.

Thanks for including us in alot of your adventures, we love being with you and your family!

5 comments:

The Funderburks said...

AMEN - Happy Birthday Kev! We love ya and hope you find some sweet rock climbing shoes!

Bethers said...

Kevin is definitely a great addition to our family. We all love you.
Bethers

Kevin said...

Thanks for the kind words! I love spending time with all of the Binghams and I am greatful for your example to me. I am fortunate to be part of a great extended family.

Mama Mia said...

Happy Birthday Kevin! We think you are great!

breezy said...

Now that is Kev to a T! oh he is amazing such a great dad and such a great example to me!! love ya kev... and great job mom putting all that in such great word!!