Friday, November 9, 2007

TAGGED !!

I AM A SUCKER FOR: Chocolate covered cinnamon bears, ( I could eat the whole pack) Shrimp dip, and Shopping Sprees!! And, Never saying NO!

MY WORLDLY DESIRES: To own a Luxury Second Home in a Lush Vacation Spot!

MY PRIZE POSSESIONS : My Family, My husband, My 4 daughters, and my 3 son in laws, My SON, and my daughter in law, My 5 Granchildren. I love them all so much!

I WILL NEVER WEAR: Tight stretch pants, a bikini, or fake fingernails!

THINGS I LOVE: Pedicures, Massages, Sunshine , and warm sunny days, A cozy Fireplace and a good book on cold winter days. My Arbonne moisture cream, and I love Family get togethers!
and i love Flowers!

THINGS I HATE: Hot Tempers! My curly frizzy hair, (Thank Heaven for my CHI),Cold wet feet, Snowy,slippery roads!

RANDOMNESS: To Own One Pair of Jeans that you put on and "VOLA" You Look Skinny!

10 comments:

breezy said...

Oh mom your so darling i am so lucky to have such a HIP mom! i love you so much and can't wait for you to come down here again.. when is that again?? i love you and miss you!! thanks your the best mom in the whole wide world!!!

Abby said...

Hi, Abby here. Love chocolate bears too! Eating some now:) Check us out at abbypug.blogspot.com

Holly said...

Mom you are so funny! Thanks for training us all to love chocolate covered cinnamon bears!! Hey when you find those jeans buy me a pair too!!

Laurie Bingham said...

I think the Binghams' have 'trained' me to love chocolate covered cinnamon bears as well! Thanks for always being there and being so supportive! We love you!

Mama Mia said...

Thanks alot guys! Now I am craving chocolate covered cinnamon bears...where is a good place to buy them?

Glenda said...

Mia, Hi .. the really fresh ones are at a sweet shop at Bear Lake ! But you can usually find them at gas stations or candy stops..But be careful you can't stop with just one! You'll want the whole pack..

Bethers said...

You live in Randolph and you don't like cold, wet feet!!?? Hey, lets market those jeans! I have never had chocolate covered cinnamon bears and now that is all I can think about!!

Parry's said...

Mom,
You are so cute. What fun items..Are you ready for winter.

Colby said...

the reference to me was capitalized.
i rule.

Michelle said...

I love that I get to join in your family gatherings sometimes. I never even knew you had curly hair. I think you are amazing. Thank you for all your loving kindness you give to my family.