Thursday, November 1, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE

My Second Daughter! What a GEM! Sometimes I look at her and think she can't really be mine...She is so AMAZING! NICOLE is so organized, and focused she sets her goals high and heads in the right direction daily. I know that NICOLE was dreading this Birthday....until she met Andy (her new Husband) now it doesn't matter how old she gets as long as they grow old together!! NICOLE is so happy in her life right now, and that makes me happy also. Every Christmas we all anticipate the little cookbook she has created for each one of us, with a collection of yummy recipies she has tried and tested throughout the year....All wrapped in fancy font, special paper and bows. Its a treasure and a tradition. What a great cook and homemaker. Her new little cottage home is so absolutely inviting, classy, organized and right out of a magazine. NICOLE loves to entertain...and it is always special, She goes the extra mile on everything. NICOLES family is important to her, we all love and seek her advise. She is working a full time job at Southern Utah University and also working hard to recieve her Masters Degree . Each year, Maybe 2 or 3 times a year she comes to help me clean organize and decorate my home. My favorite is Christmas!! She has such great taste and turns my home into a dream come true! I am proud of you Nicole. All of the above are true and amazing, but my very favorite thing about you Nicole is your strong Testimony of the Gospel. What a Pillar of strength you are to every one of us! Happy Birthday NICOLE ! I LOVE YOU!

8 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Amen! Nicole is fab! I need Nicole to come help me clean and get organized! That is a beautiful picture of Nicole! Happy Birthday! 30 isn't bad...especially if you have someone wonderful to share it with!

The Funderburks said...

oh, mom i love you so much. you made me cry! amd today is a really big event on campus (distinguished scholars day). now i am gonna have tears all morning!

i feel so loved - thank you. i have to print it and put it in my journal. and that pic with my darling earings i lost! thanks mom, i love you.

Parry's said...

Nicole,
That is such a cute picture, sad you lost those earrings. You are the best at all you do. Thanks for being so great! Love ya

Laurie Bingham said...

I think you nailed Nicole exactly! She has some pretty high standards that are hard to live up to, but I can keep trying. Happy Birthday Nicole...We Love You!

breezy said...

That Fits Nicole to a T she is wonderful and i am so happy i have her right close to me (everyone be so jealous) i am lucky she is such a wonderful sister and someone i am so proud of to say she is my sister your amazing and i love you! Mom great job! love ya....

Holly said...

we all love Nicole. she is amazing. Have a wonderful year being 30! LOVE YOU!!

Bethers said...

I have to claim Nicole as part mine, she could easily be my fourth daughter because we really connect. I appreciate and love all her talents. I really could use her this holiday season as it is my turn to have the Bingham Christmas party. We love you Nicole!!!

Carly said...

Happy birthday Nicole!