Friday, November 16, 2007

CHRISTMAS DECORATING

A close up of some of the ornaments





My Christmas Tree


A Bethlehem Scene




A Spruce Wreath in my front Window






Some more decorations!






Mantle with stockings hung by the chimney with care!







Spruce Wreath on my stairway! I love Wreaths!!!







Old sleigh and skates put to rest for a minute.









Nativity awaiting the stable....almost built!











Trying to flow Thanksgiving and Christmas! Nicole and her freind Ryan came to get me in the festive spirit! I know it is early, but it was either last week-end or Christmas Eve! And I chose the earlier date. I love when they come , we play Christmas music and eat good treats, and have fun laughing and turning boxes full of STUFF into a masterpiece. Doug is building a little stable for the nativity so I will post a few pictures later. Colby came and helped put up the lights outside, I am so glad this chore was finished while the weather was warm! Thanks so much for all the help I got !! Now I cant wait for all of my family and freinds to come for Christmas Parties.










8 comments:

Parry's said...

So Cute Mom. Thanks for all the christmas decorations that you weren't using, oh and thanks for getting Natalee into the CHristmas spirit. You are such a cute grandma. I am still laughing over you going out in public with your painted face, by NAtalee, and you forgetting it was painted...

breezy said...

um... i wanna here the whole story of painted face in public fill me in... but the christmas decorations look so pretty i can't wait to see them i love our house at christmas time its so fun.. love you and miss you see you soon!

The Funderburks said...

ha ha - what Gigi!!?? That is so cute. Such a cute gramma.

I want everyone else to know that although Colby did a great job taking these photos, it really does look so much better in person. i went into Tai Pan and saw a tree decorated just like yours - red & lime green. PRETTY!

It was lots of fun and I'm excited to decorate my house tonight!!!

Abby said...

Love the decorations! We are getting our tree on sunday. I can't wait. Christmas is my favorite holiday.

Ashlee said...

wow, everything looks awesome! nicole forgot to stop at my house! i especially love the wreaths glenda!

Carly said...

it looks awesome! I need Nicole to come and do my place!

Holly said...

Mom
Your house looks beautiful as usual! You always keep it looking so festive from one holiday to the next. Come sit on my couch and tell me where to put suff! Love ya

Bethers said...

I love everything you have done!!! We should be coming to your house for Christmas, but since it is at mine, I had Mia come from Nebraska to help.