Saturday, November 3, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYLEE!

Mylee celebrating a Jazz Victory:




Lunch @ Gigi's: Mylee Playing dress up:

Mylee's new chair:^




"My new chair is comfy":^





Mylee chillin':







~Makin' faces
MYLEE ...Born November 4th 2006. A precious One year old.. My youngest Treasure . It has been the funnest experience to watch her grow this past year. Although she is tiny, she is smart and very good at all her motor skills. She walks fast now, so no rest for anyone! She moves from tearing all the clothing out of her moms bottom drawer, to crawling as far as she can into the refrigerator to remove whatever she can reach, to taking hands full of dry dog food from the dog dish and depositing it into the dogs water dish!! So MUCH HELP!! We went to Applebees to eat dinner with Holly and Kevin and their family the other night and MYLEE was sitting at the end of the booth in her high chair, she was listening and right into the conversation, she took her two little hands and put them on her cheeks, then she put one hand on her chin and rested her elbow on the table!! She looked so grown up ! I couldn't get my camera fast enough, and she would not do a rerun! One of the cutest things she does is DANCE !! Whenever music is playing she sways her little tiny butt to the music, and she is right on beat. MYLEE has always been my little friend but lately she has decided she really likes me...She reaches for me and she wants me to hold her. We have a special connection and a bond I hope last forever. Being a Grandma is the best! I am so blessed to have MYLEE as my 5th grandchild. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS MYLEE........ I LOVE YOU !





































7 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Happy Day to Mylee! What a fun read! Mylee is a doll. I can't believe it's her birthday already!

Holly said...

Mom I love the post about mylee!! You are such a wonderful grandma GiGi!! Mylee is such a sweetie and you totally captured her fun personality on your pictures. Love ya!1

Bethers said...

"You love those you serve" and no one serve's their children and grandchildren more than you, Glenda. Mylee is so easy to love. I can't wait to see more of the dancing!
Bethers

Parry's said...

Mylee sure knows how to make me smile. Today it was so fun to celebrate with her.

breezy said...

Mylee i love her so much i could say she is my own just at this time a year ago i was right with holly and her family! i love mylee and she has a piece of my heart and always will she is such a beautiful girl and such a sweet soul.. i love you mylee happy birthday and sorry i could celebrate it with you but expect a package SOON!!

The Funderburks said...

mylee sue, happy, happy birthday! I can feel the mylee-gigi love connection too. what a sweet doll. i still hurt inside when I think about the day she knocked her little lip on the coffee table at our house - good thing for otter pops! she is such a sweet & tender little thing. our gift will be a contribution to the mylee yeager college fund!

Heather said...

Glenda,
I just adore your blog. Mylee is precious. I figured out how to comment, finally. I miss you so!