Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I am Thankful For The Little Minutes I spend with my Kids and Grandkids!

The blue lips! Results from that $10 drink!!

Holly ,Ally and Mylee, awaiting the show.




A Fun night out ... High School Musical on Ice... With Grandkids. Natalee and Ally were so entertained! Noah and Mylee not so much.








Awarm day spent at Gateway with Mylee! Holly was on a field trip with Ally, visiting KSL, so we enjoyed the inviting atmosphere at Gateway. Mylee is one of few kids that will leave sunglasses on.
I think Mylee wants to be rock climber! It runs in the family.




2 comments:

Michelle said...

rolbeth1Oh I just love all those pics!!! I really just love every...blue-liped--hair cutting--rock-climbing--shopping--decorating--teeth-fixing--home-appraising--property-managing--photo-taking--studying--home-making--guitar-playing--iron-welding--dancing and rock-staring one of you!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Holly said...

what fun. we all love spending time with you to mom. you are the best mom and grandma. Thanks for all you do for us! We can't wait to spend Thanksgiving with you.