Friday, April 4, 2008

Noah Jay turns TWO!!!!

Cool Dude


Sharing his Jamba juice with Natalee after swimming!
This is one cute little boy!! Noah and I connected when he was just a baby, and we still have that special relationship.....I hope it lasts forever! Above he is learning to share so well, a hard task for a two year old! If his hands get cold he says "Pocket, Pocket". and he slips his hands in his pocket until they are warmed up! Noah is all Boy! He has inherited his dads amazing golfing skills and can swing those clubs and connect with the ball, just so naturally! He loves Hammers, Trucks and Balls. If he has a ball in his hand and pulls it back to throw, watch out, it is coming at you fast, hard and right on the money!! Noah loves the dogs, the first thing he says to me when he sees me is, where is Alta? He means Tinka, but for some reason both of his favorite dogs are named Alta!! We have tried to explain!! Then the next thing he asks me is "Where is PaPa"? He loves his Papa. But, my very favorite thing about Noah, when he sees me his face lights up and he runs over to me to give me a big hug and a kiss! Noah I love you ! Happy Birthday!!

5 comments:

The Funderburks said...

I love the pic with his hands in his pockets because he looks JUST LIKE NATE!!

breezy said...

Noah is a special kid he is gonna win every girl with that sweet little heart of his! i love noah jay so much and can't wait to spend more time with him this summer!

Parry's said...

Cute Mom! YOu know him pretty well, but youy forget one love of his a SHOVEL! I love those pictures!

Bethers said...

Noah is so engaging...you just can't help but want to grab him and get a hug. We always talk about the cute things he does.

Colby said...

Hands in pocket photo...classic.
Noah rocks.