Wednesday, April 23, 2008

SPRING FUN 2008

I have so many cute pictures of spring fun that I posted 2 new posts to get them all on! Noah enjoying his ice cream on the playground slide at Artic Circle!


Natalee and her friend, relaxing as they enjoy the treats! This indoor playground at Artic Circle saved these kids and Amber from going stir crazy this past cold winter!
Love that grin! Noah running from the camera, but I got him!! Dont you just want to hug him?


Natalee and Madison laying out!! Since it was too cold outside they set up camp inside!



Cute girls playing dress-ups!! They have so much fun finding dress-ups in Brie's room, from swimsuits, shoes, purses, sunglasses!! Don't worry Brie, they put it all back!!




Posing just before jumping in the hottub!






Fun Hottub Party!!





8 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Hi Glenda you have such cute grandkids! Is this hot tub in your backyard? I know you guys keep renovating...I haven't been there for 4 years!

Glenda said...

Mia... yes we have a hottub! It is a hit with the grandkids! You need to come and visit us, 4 years is too long!!! And also we were partners in a house in St. George, but sold out. Kevins parents have a condo, and we have a resort membership at Wydham/worldmark so lots of hook ups for places to stay!!

The Funderburks said...

Especially love the sunbathing babes! Madison looks so grown & her hair is so long! I love these pictures because they remind me of the pictures of me, holly, heidi & tiffany when we were that age.

Laurie Bingham said...

I am so jealous of all the sunshine you have been getting, and the time you get to spend with those cute kids! I can't wait for summer, and Las Vegas!

alli said...

looks like so much fun!!!

Parry's said...

I am so glad to see what the kids do at your house! Noah cried the other night for some time to come to your house! They both love you and your house! Thanks for all you do for us and my kids!

Bethers said...

Bringing sun and water fun to Randolph! My family LOVES hot tubs, almost as good as a swimming pool. Go Gigi!

Colby said...

fun pics. the one of noah getting smothered by the girls is priceless.