Sunday, April 13, 2008

T J MAXX AND MORE!!!!

I Am in love with this Store! It is my favorite place to shop.... I always find what I want and MORE!! Birthday Gifts, Baby Gifts, Shower Gifts, Mothers Day Gifts, Not to mention, decorating items, Cute clothes, fun shoes, cool purses! The St. George Store is my Favorite......it is called TJ Maxx and MORE!!! The last time I was there, I told Brie to not let me go near that store , it is dangerous because it is so big , and has alot more to offer! The last time I shopped I found these yummy food items from The Barefoot Contessa for $5! Who would have thought I could grocery shop at TJ Maxx!!! So I bought them thinking I would just try them out. All three of these delightful DELIGHTS were such a hit that they were devoured before I knew what had happened!! I know where I am grocery shopping...HaHa! Thumbprint Cookies with fresh Raspberry Jelly! Ally and I made these on April 2nd!

Country Cake with Cream and Strawberries, for Sunday Dinner!

They come in Boxes like this and you just add, berries and cream, or Chicken!


The Chicken and Dumplings were as good as my Grandma's! This picture is not the best!



8 comments:

Bethers said...

Wow! I need to get out more. I have never heard of these items. Thanks for cluing me in.

breezy said...

OH i cannot wait for your cooking i was telling breck today you put the yummiest flavors together and it just taste so fresh i hope one day to cook like you... but TJ maxx is a really fun story i as well buy i my fun things there but i think its great deals but you do get out of control but you are cute! i love you mom!! CAN"T WAIT FOR YOUR COOKING!!!!

Colby said...

I can attest to the deliciousness of the thumb print cookies. They had a little bit of coconut in them, and I ate most of them before Laurie really had a chance. The dumplings look good too!

Mama Mia said...

I need to check out my TJ Maxx here...sad to say only be in it once in 5 years!

Laurie Bingham said...

Those treats were SO tasty! I remember when you pointed the boxes out in the Logan TJ Maxx. I had no idea they sold food and that it would taste so good!

Holly said...

Yes I share your love for TJ Maxx. I shop there way to often. Those cookies were so yummy that you and Ally made at your house and mine. I bought a country cak mix too. Can't wait to try it. I also love it when you find me things at TJ maxx. Keep shopping!! Love you.

The Funderburks said...

That is so good to know. I have always dreamed of having a Barefoot Contessa Cookbook. I love TJ Maxx, but my store for always finding the gits I need is Hip & Humble. I need to shift to the more budget conscious TJ Maxx.

Carly said...

Mia...you have only been to TJ Maxx there once in 5 years!!!! And you say you are my sister??? HELLO! It is the greatest place on planet earth. I have two favorite ones: the one on brickyard in SLC (right next to HomeGoods ... also owned by TJ Maxx) and the Park City one - they always have the best designer duds.