Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Four Things and More to know about Me!!!!

A.) Four Jobs I have had in My Life:
1. Peppridge Farm Production
2. Adult Literacy Coordinator
3. Office Manager
4. Housewife and a Mom ( The Hardest but favorite one)!

B.) Four Movies I would watch Over and Over:
1. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
2. Pirates of the Carribean (The 1st one)
3. Napoleon Dynamite ( It gets funnier the 2nd and 3rd time)
4. Winn Dixie ( The grandkids movie of choice)

C.) Four Places I have Lived:
1. Salt Lake City ( When I was really young)
2. Logan UT
3. Randolph UT
4. Randolph UT

D.) Four TV shows that I watch:
1. Fox News
2. Good Things Utah
3. Dr. Phil
4. Jazz Games/ or Lets Make a Deal!

E.) Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Shrimp
2. English Trifle (A Bingham Yummy Tradition)
3. Grilled Salmon
4. Lettuce Wraps

F.) Four Places I would Rather Be:
1. St George UT.
2. With any of my kids or grandkids
3. Hawaii
4. Getting a Massage

G.) Four Places I have Been:
1. Hong Kong
2. Korea
3. New York
4. Hawaii

H.) Four things I am Looking Forward to in 2008:
1. Getting My Bedroom remodeled
2. Being Free from Pinched Nerve Pain
3. A Sunny Vacation with my Family
4. Watching my New Trees Grow even More and watching my Grandkids Grow!!!

Ok Now, Come on Holly, Amber, and Laurie!! It would be fun to learn more about Beth, Mia , and Heather!!! And anybody else who wants To!!!

9 comments:

Parry's said...

Fun Mom! Lets go get a massage together I Am in need as well! I love that you are looking forward to see your trees grow..I must say your yard is Beautiful in the summer...

Abby said...

I can't wait to come finish your bedroom remodle, painting that is. I think it will be fun. I could use that massage too!

breezy said...

Mom your so cute!! and so hip i am so proud to call you my mother!!! I love you!!

The Funderburks said...

Mom, I didn't know that you lived in Salt Lake when you were very young. Tell me more...

I am so excited to see the result of the bedroom remodel! I can't wait until you post it since we have vowed not to return to Randolph until it warms up!

Ashlee said...

glenda you are so cute! it was fun to learn more about you. i think you seem like a wonderful mother and grandmother, i'm glad i know you! i really hope your back starts feeling better, im sorry:(

Heather said...

I will do this too, when I have a chance. I loved reading it.

Holly said...

Massage--I want one too! So fun Mom you are so cute! I want a sunny vacation with my family too.

Bethers said...

Glenda,
I want to know about your back pain. I am praying that it is healing quickly. I can't stop thinking about a massage now after reading this. Even though I have only had maybe two in my whole life.

The Funderburks said...

wanna do another tagged!! check my blog.