Wednesday, January 9, 2008

OHHHH MY ACHING BACK!!!

I have been waiting to do a blog update on my back surgery, hoping things would improve faster and I would have good news!!! On Dec. 26th I had surgery to repair a herniated disc in my lower back. But I am getting frustrated, things are not improving that fast and I still have alot of pain!! I know it has only been 2 weeks, so i need to give it more time. But I have talked to other people who had this surgery and the pain was immediately relieved. I became concerned and called my Surgeon, who said everyone responds and heals differently. But he also said that 95% of this type of surgery are successful so lets hope and pray I am not the other 5%!!!!! I am having a hard time standing up straight and sleeping at night, not to mention I can't stand up for very long period of time. I really appreciate everybodys help, love and concern for me!! I just hope i can heal and be back to feeling myself again someday soon. I am not a very good lay around type of person!!!

6 comments:

The Funderburks said...

I know mom - you need to relax! I really hope this pain can go away for you. We love you and you are in our prayers. Don't let any stress and worrying interfere with your healing.

breezy said...

Mom!!! you have to get better ASAP!!! but relax and don't stress... but i miss you and love you and tomorrow we get to see each other i love you so much!!

Holly said...

Mom you need to sit and relax a little more. Do all those things that you never get to do... like watch movies, read a good book, listen to music! You know all that stuff you want to do but never have time. Just RELAX and you will get better. Love ya!

Parry's said...

Time....I hope with time all the pains will be healed. Love you!

Bethers said...

Yikes!!! I have been worried about you. We are praying for you to heal but I know as we get older, it takes longer. Just don't be tempted to do too much.
Bethers

Mama Mia said...

Oh Glenda nothing is worse than a pain in your back! I hope you heal and know we are praying for you!