Saturday, February 23, 2008

Fun and Sunshine at the Parade of Homes!

We toured alot of homes with Nicole and Andy.

Amber and Natalee took us to their favorite! Natalee was so excited to show me the princess playroom and the minature size bathroom, especially for little kids!

Brie and Breck joined us unbetween their schedules for a few home tours!


This was a Favorite! It was starting to get late by the time we arrived.



Another Favorite!





Awesome back yard, a putting range is below the front of the pool, but didn't fit in the picture.





Beautiful Kitchen!






Timber built-in entertainment center.







Family T.V. Room! Noboby has to argue over which channel. We can watch 3 at once!








Big Master Bath








Laundry Storage / Mudroom











I love this Storage room! I think I could be organized with this!
We just returned from sunny St. George. A much needed break from the cold and the snow! We got to spend time with Nicole and Andy, Amber, Nate and Kids, and Brie and Breck, viewing the beautiful Parade of Homes in Southern Utah. It is fun to see all the different styles, the awesome decor, the most inviting backyards, Family rooms, Theatre rooms, the beautiful settings and views, its fun to just get ideas and dream of someday owning one!!!










6 comments:

The Funderburks said...

Isn't that brick gorgeous? Where was that back yard? I missed it! I look pregnant in the picture. I'm not - I'm just in grad school.

Parry's said...

One of the homes we went in the little girl taking tickets said that the home was for sale for 1.6 million and that her dad would pay the first years payment and a hummer would be in the garaGE. wow what a deal.... Ha ha I wanted to sign up, but back to snow and reality!

Mama Mia said...

How fun to do with your kids! I loved the homes and the mini tour! So many good ideas! Thanks!

Bethers said...

Thanks for all the photos. We were down there and saw Nicole and Amber but we didn't go because of the crowds. Now I feel like we did get to see some of it. I did love the break from the snow and cold.

breezy said...

MOM it was so much fun spending time with you and everyone the home show was a blast just for the record i went in to EVERY HOUSE!!! but my favorite is 25 one day i want my kitchen to be just like it!!!!! well love you mom and miss you too..

PS beth you came to st.george and didn't see me..... i am really upset????

Holly said...

I am so sad that we didn't get to go but thanks for all the great photos mom. I love them all and it really makes me want to move or remodle--just which I can't decide!