Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A NEW FAN !

Kyle, Ally, Dallon and a friend in the family room after the game.

Boozer signing autographs for the kids! Minature Carlos in arms.
I have to admit it, since Kyle Korver came to Salt Lake City, I have suddenly become a huge Jazz fan. I love to watch Kyle play basketball. I know him! He is so genuine and humble, Not to mention a great athelete. Thanks to Greg and Michelle Grensing, (Greg coached Kyle at Creighton University), And Kevin and Holly, Who have been friends with Kyle from Creighton Days, I get to rub shoulders with Kyle. Yes not only watch him play ball, but visit with him after games in the Family room, eat dinner with him, and just be around a great Guy. I know when he was drop kicked to Salt Lake City in the trade, he was in shock, and has adjusted so well. He has made friends with the Team, and loves playing for the Jazz. When he compares his experience playing for the Jazz to playing for the Phillys he loves The Utah Jazz. I have been impressed as I watch this team after games in the Family room, sign autographs for kids, give them their sweatbands, give them their shoes. The faces just light up!! I am so impressed also that Kyle has not and will not cover his body in Tatoos!! What a good example. ( I am beginnning to feel like Grandma Bingham and John Stockton)! My friendship with Kyle is like a Mom! Welcome to Utah Kyle we hope you stay forever!!

6 comments:

Doran & Jody said...

How fun would that be?? We like the Jazz too!! My mom and dad are big fans! I can't remember how I found you. Blog hoppin' I think. Yours caught my eye because you are a empty nester also. Seems more like young families that blog. Glad to see you there.

Parry's said...

what a cute comparison! I love it when Kyle is HOT and sinks all of his shots!

Michelle said...

I'm so glad has Kyle has all of you to support him in Utah. He is a really great person. The pics are great. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend. Miss you. Tryce can say "GiGi and PaPa" Rebels need to find a way to UPSET BYU.

breezy said...

GO KYLE!!! looks like he is pretty famous in utah everyone in my work knows i know him and constantly come up to me can he come down here and play golf with us haha but he is a great guy! well keep going kyle your doing great! love ya mom

Holly said...

It has been so fun having Kyle in Utah. He is such a great guy!! I am so glad he likes my cooking and keeps coming to my house.

Bethers said...

Kyle is high on everyone's list. What a great talent addition and he is movie star handsome! I swear he looks like Ashton Kucher! Keep the pics coming--we love to hear about the fun you are having.