Wednesday, July 23, 2008

THE FESTIVAL!

We went to the Utah Shakespearean Festival in Cedar City with Andy and Nicole! Taming of the Shrew, pictured above was one of our favorites! Non traditionally,Set during the close of World War II, and very entertaining!We also watched Fiddler on the Roof, my all time favorite! Both performances were excellent!

The best part ,spending time with the Funderburks!

And eating delicious food, Grilled fish Tacos, grilled corn on the cob! Andy and Nicole know how to entertain!



I am glad I have 5 kids! We just take turns spending time with each one of them, and love every minute of it!!


6 comments:

Holly said...

that is making me hungry looking at the yummy food. Food here is just ok. I am glad you had fun with the newlyweds!! Miss and love you all so much.

Mama Mia said...

Yum! You have such great kids...I bet it is nice to sit back and enjoy them! Cute house Nicole! See you in a few days!

Parry's said...

What a fun quick get away! Wish I had a littlw of Nicole in me.

Heather said...

Fish tacos are so good! The costume...cold water, gentle cycle, air dry.

Bethers said...

Nicole is amazing as are all your kids. We are so happy for Doug and we know it will be a great experience for your family. We also know that he will be a wise bishop.

The Funderburks said...

I wish I had a little Amber in me! We had so much fun having you here, mom and dad! You were so good to take pictures and I didn't take a single one!