Thursday, July 17, 2008

SUPERHERO'S

Three Heros of mine.... Diana as Buzz Light Year, and Stake Camp Director. Linda as Woody.. and assistant Stake Camp Director,and Heidi as Jessie, Assistant Stake camp director,and my Little Sister! These 3 friends have always been Heros to me. They are so creative, organized, spiritual and Fun, such great examples for the girls in the Kemmerer Stake! The theme for Camp this year was "TO ETERNITY and BEYOND! More Heros of mine! Whitlee, Heidi, Doug, Natalee, Laurie and Noah! DOUG WAS SUPERMAN IN THE SKIT AN HE WAS PRETTY FUNNY!

Natalee and Noah Love PaPA, Their own personal super HERO!


Stake Young Women Presidency! Definately HEROS of mine! Dancing to " Youve got a friend in me"!

My BIGGEST HERO , Superman Himself!! Doug is the High Councilmen in our Stake over The Young Women! He was so funny in this skit and definately a SUPERHERO when it came to helping with Stake Girls Camp! Thank-you Jordon and Ashley for lending Doug this amazing costume!







12 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Doug is SUPER to put on tights for all the YW! I love all the costumes it looks like everyone went all out!

The Funderburks said...

This is such a cute theme!! I love it. I could make a suggestion to our stake, but I'm afraid they'd put me in the stake leadership (yikes). Dad looks hilarious - such a fun sport! We need priesthood like that! I hope that is s'mores smeared across Noah's face. Makes me want one!

Doran & Jody said...

Looks like a WAY FUN camp time!!!

breezy said...

Mom cute blog dad looks cute in that superman outfit i can't belive it fit him looks cute. and natalee and noah look so much up to papa ya can tell!

corryfever said...

doug is looking hot!

Michelle said...

Wow!! I'm almost speechless. Doug as Superman is so impressive and natural. I'm so proud of all of you for obvioulsy doing a great job and using your God-given creativity to the max.

Holly said...

Dad is so hot in that superman costume!! What a fun theme for camp!! Everyone looks darling in those costumes!! I wish we could have been there for it!!

Parry's said...

So glad my kids got to experience that night with you! Way to go Superman! I agree this is a way cute theme! Gald you took photos

Brooke said...

I always thought my dad and Doug were alike, then I saw these photos. What a good sport! It looks like it was super fun!

Bethers said...

These are great ideas. I think I will steal them...as long as Doug still has the outfit. He actually looked really good in it!

brianabingham said...

That's so cute and funny!!! I love it!!!

Heather said...

Doug has been working out!! Ian lived in that same costume for about 4 months. The fake muscles broke down after so many washings.